We will be posting Summer Madness 3 results and live updates from this weekend’s URL event. Starting Saturday with the Proving Grounds event, which features Saint Micvs Tommy Fishscale, Anubis vs HA Double Sno vs KG The Poet, Illanoiz vs D Gunna and Logic vs GE. Then check back Sunday, for Summer Madness 3 results and live updates of Jaz The Rapper vs Ms Hustle, Ill Will vs Tay Roc, Daylyt vs Swave Sevah, JC vs John John Da Don, Arsonal vs K-Shine, Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones, Big T vs O-Red and T-Rex vs Calicoe.
Proving Grounds | Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- PGs are once again happening on the rooftop.
- Saint Mic vs Tommy Fischscale is up first.
- Saint Mic is impressing people with his first round.
- Second round was debatable.
- Saint Mic is choking in his third.
- Tommy Fischscale got the third.
- Debatable battle, depends on who you give the second.
- Anubis vs HA Double up next.
- Anubis went off in his first, has people going crazy.
- HA is punching back though, in his first.
- Anubis is going crazy in the second as well, stealing the show.
- HA Double is making a battle out of it, though.
- The third was crazy from both as well, and the battle could go either way.
- Anubis probably started stronger, but HA finished strong, crazy battle.
- Sno vs KG The Poet is up next.
- Sno started out strong, but had a slip up.
- KG had probably the round of the day, and took the first.
- Sno picked things up in the second, no slips.
- Another solid round from KG, the second was much closer.
- This was probably Sno’s best round of the battle.
- KG going off again, people are saying either 2-1 or 3-0 for KG
- Another break, Illanoiz vs D Gunna and Logic vs GE left.
- Illanoiz vs D Gunna is coming up next.
- JC’s on the rooftop, spitting his rounds for John John
- There’s a delay, waiting for Illanoiz to get to the event.
- Calicoe’s saying fuck every Dot Mobb member, while waiting for the next battle.
- Illanoiz made it to the event, and he’s going off in the first.
- D Gunna’s not having his best performance, which is unfortunate, cuz he has potential.
- Gunna choked, and gave up early in the second and third.
- He was getting pissed at the crowd, thought they were all dickriding.
- Illanoiz impressed, and took the battle.
- Impromptu battle between Tyranny, and someone named Marino I believe.
- They started out slow, but Tyranny’s going off now.
- Other dude is picking things up as well, ending up a good battle.
- Logic vs GE coming up next.
- GE went first, had some good material, solid round.
- Logic had a standout performance and took the battle.
- GE wasn’t bad, but Logic was on another level today.
- That’s it for the PGs, check back tomorrow for live updates from SM3.
Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- Promotion or not, the line to get into the venue is already around the block.
- They are about to show the Conceited vs Yung Ill battle to those who bought Early Bird tickets.
- Most people in attendance are still agreeing that Yung Ill got it, Conceited was good though.
- Despite doubts otherwise, Charlie Clips is in the building.
- They’re about to let in the rest of the crowd.
- The line’s moved once, still tons of people waiting.
- With 8 battles, it’s going to be a long night.
- They’re starting to let more people into the build, line’s cheering.
- All of the talk has turned to how good Bonnie Godiva looks today.
- Still a lot of people waiting in line to get into the venue.
- They’re saying the first battle should start in about 20 minutes.
- Loaded Lux is in the building.
- Clips has a shirt that says “Pay Clips Or We Riot”
- There are still people outside, waiting in line to get in the venue.
- Daylyt and the crew look straight out of GTA: San Andreas.
- The NFL season is going to end, before this event does.
- Apparently the plan is to wait until everyone’s phone dies before starting the event, to avoid spoilers.
- Fans are getting impatient, people booing already, and the event hasn’t started.
- Apparently, the hold up is someone trying to bring weapons into the venue.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss the event (or lack thereof) in the comments below.
- Battles are supposed to start soon, we’ll see.
- They said 5 minutes…. RNT
- Any longer, and Summer Madness 3 becomes a 2 day event.
Arsonal vs K-Shine | Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- The battle’s finally about to start, for real this time.
- Smack’s on stage, crowd went crazy.
- “They said this wasn’t gonna be a crazy card, well let’s see” – Smack
- First round on Ars.
- Ars is sporting a crip rag tanktop, and just cripwalked up to Shine.
- Ars is all up in Shine’s face.
- “Only reason your daddy married your mom, was cuz that pussy was in heat, why you think you look like Mario Chalmers” – Ars
- Crowd is rocking with Ars heavily, already.
- Arsonal’s going nuts, really good first round so far.
- “I’ma let it ring back to back, my nine name Lebron James” – Ars
- “For chasin ya dreams, !’ll send you where Lil Snupe at” – Ars
- Crowd is going nuts, forgot all about the waiting.
- Ars is getting real disrespectful, all up in Shine’s face, saying how soft Dot Mobb is.
- “Itching to kill, crippin for real, that’s a C-Section surgery – Ars
- Really strong first round from Ars, it’s on Shine.
- “You said you can’t spell bars without putting the Ars in it, but I never heard a hot bar with Ars in it” – Shine
- Shine is spazzing out, too.
- His mic’s too low though, and hard to hear.
- “This is a cake walk. That k so big, I had to shoot it doing the Srake walk” – K-Shine
- “You don’t ever swing shit, you’re a busdriver. You’re supposed to have a mean hit” – Shine
- He’s losing steam, Ars is going to take the first.
- Close round though, and might be different on cam, where you can hear Shine better.
- Ring card girl got booed.
- Round 2 on Ars.
- Arsonal’s going in on Murda Mook, talking about everyone leaving during his SM2 battle.
- Ars is taking shots at the legends, including Lux. Talking about why Ars is a legend.
- Ars is taking shots at Smack, too.
- “Gun in my hand sir, this can sir could kill a smoker” – Ars
- “”Niggas hate you on their screen, like the Everest commercial” – Ars
- Ars getting all up in his face again, Shine pushed him away.
- Round 2 on Shine.
- Shine shouted out all the midgets in the world.
- Shine just brought a midget on stage, crowd went crazy.
- Short round from Shine, a lot of jokes, crowd loved it though.
- Round 3 on Ars.
- He just said Mook and Shine got something in common, they both choked.
- Then he brought the dude who choked Mook onto the stage.
- Crowd is booing Ars now, he didn’t deserve it though.
- Crowd keeps booing Ars for no apparent reason, not giving him a chance.
- Apparently it’s midgets over bars.
- Won’t be the last gimmick you see tonight either, and that’s before Daylyt battles.
- It’s on Shine.
- “You lose every single battle, then say Smack and Beasley hustled you ” – Shine
- “Surf would call Budden before he fuck with you, and Suge can’t get a battle anywhere else… so he stuck with you” -Shine
- “”How you own Ultimate Warrior, but still can’t get you Ws” – Shine
- Okay, Shine is going off in the third.
- Shine is getting extra personal in the third.
- Crowd starting to boo Shine a bit too now.
- Probably a little more 2-1s for Shine than Ars, but it’s close.
- Debatable battle, that’ll be decided on cam.
- Over 50,000 views for this post already, damn. Shout out to all of you.
- If you’re here for the first time, be sure and check the site out when it’s not crashing.
Big T vs O-Red | Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- This battle’s up next, first round on Big T.
- Mic issues again…
- Big T is going off to start.
- “Bring O in the middle of BX”- Big T
- “Be in the building with more barrels than a wine party” – Big T
- “Soon as he turn on the lights, pop up in his crib like a surprise party” – Big T
- “Boo me. I’ll stop midway through round like ch-ch. who was that?!” – Big T
- T is going the fuck off, in the first.
- “I’ll put a beam on this nigga, I always had it in for Red/infrared” – Big T
- “Gave him a clip, the clip slipped… gave him another one, I owed Red” – T
- “You know what that got in common with a target? The O red.” – Big T
- Round 1 on O-Red
- Red brought out another giant cookie for Big T.
- Two battles, two props. Daylyt’s gonna need to not use any props to stand out.
- O-Red with the name flips, too.
- “You the cheapest drink in McDonalds, that means you Sweet T” – Red
- “O’s beast, you just obese” – Red
- Red is going in too, this is turning out to be the classic everyone expected.
- “Big Kannon, I know you love the way I whipped his ass… y’all gonna love T..KO Teddy Pendergrass” – Red
- “You couldn’t handle 4 quarters, how you see O… T” – Red
- Red might’ve just took this round.
- Round 2 on Big T
- Crowd isn’t rocking with T like they did in the first, a lot of bars going over heads.
- “When you buried your flag the soldier died in you. When you a real soldier, you supposed to bury that flag with you.” T
- The mic is too low, hard for a lot of people to hear Big T.
- Decent round from Big T, not as good as the first. Gonna look better on cam, though.
- Round 2 on O-Red.
- Red starts out with a Big perm/Big Worm joke.
- People are talking during Red’s round like they did Big T’s.
- The Jersey crowd is telling them to shut up, though.
- “Couldn’t kill a VERSE on Smack, if you was Jin clown” – Red
- O-Red might’ve edged the second though.
- The crowd is really fucking up the battle.
- Round 3 on Big T.
- Big T’s telling his version of the STL story about O-Red, from the Calicoe battle.
- “You got these old hoes talking like they queen, Mama Dee” – Big T
- “Giving a couple the toast, like a wedding” – Big T
- Big T is picking things back up in the third.
- “This red tag taking half off” – Big T
- Big T has zome crazy wordplay in the third, he’s going off.
- “Squeezing out at they faces. I done took a plug out they head, like I’m leaving out the Matrix.” – Big T
- “Guns sound like…… Now lets speak in private” – Big T
- Probably Big T’s best round of the battle.
- Round 3 on O-Red
- O-Red’s addressing battlers not coming with their best lately.
- “You get the machete work. Slice across his chest, turn Big T to a belly shirt” – O-Red
- “That steel peel like Real Deal, that guy’ll teach ya” O-Red
- O-Red’s taking some shots at DNA, Math Hoffa too.
- O-Red is going off in this 3rd as well.
- O-Red basically did a battle rap Control verse for his third, in a good way.
- Crazy battle on both sides, other than the crowd fucking with the 2nd.
- More people edging to Red, but it was definitely debatable.
- Gonna be decided once the video drops, and will be even better on cam.
- Definitely a potential classic.
- Ring card girls got booed again, by the way, even though they’re hotter than previous ones.
Jaz The Rapper vs Ms Hustle| Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- The females are up next.
- Star said that Lady Luck is returning in February.
Smack said he’s going to fire the sound check guy, and the crowd booed the sound man.
First round on Jaz.
Jaz shut the crowd up real quick, and is starting strong.
The crowd is definitely showing the females love so far.
“U lookin hurt in these streets, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure they bury you in the dirt…with the beats” – Jaz
“I’m outta school bitches. But ain’t shit changed, cuz it’s September and I’m back to school bitches” – Jaz
“A hustler is supposed to push Smack” – Jaz
The crowd is completely loving Jaz so far.
“Jaz yells “Think of the dirtest nigga you know!”
Crowd yells “DNA!”
“If I really wanted your spot I’d take it Hustle. Show up at ya door, like ‘what up chief’ but I ain’t Tracy Morgan, I ain’t playin hustle” – Jaz
Crazy first round from Jaz, it’s on Hustle.
Aaaaaaaaand, Hustle stumbled almost instantly.
She’s picking it back up, though.
“I’ll show you how to control a verse, I’m Kendrick Lamar” – Hustle
Okay, Hustle’s going crazy now, she recorvered nicely.
“You said you bout ya books and ya student life,.my essays will come with the Apple on the Mac, and take this student’s life ” – Hustle
Y’all gonna think I’m the teacher’s pet, when I leave her apple on the desk” – Hustle
She was a little shaky at first, seemed nervous from the big stage, but she’s going crazy now.
“Norbes is the nigga, that work for the nigga, that work for the nigga that get the dutches for Smack” – Hustle
“In that E-Hart battle you held my water, you got Bobby Busheyed” – Hustle
If it wasn’t for that stumble, this round would definitely be going to Hustle.
The females are low key stealing the show.
Round 2 on Jaz, and the audio’s fucking up again.
Hustle started twerking with the ring card girl.
Another strong start for Jaz.
Phara Funeral just got up in Jaz’s face.
Hustle definitely has the aggression, but Jaz has crazy bars.
Her second is as good as her first, if not better.
Jaz is going in with the personals now.
Jaz is talking about who fucked who when it comes to the QOTR women.
“You can get killed for trying to rob bars, you didn’t see what happened to Blizzard in Juice?: – Jaz
Really good round from Jaz, it’s on Hustle.
Hustle is starting off strong too, this battle’s crazy.
“You play tough, I’ma send Jaz to A Different World, if she pull them shades up” – Hustle
Okay the females aren’t fucking around, Hustle is going off.
“You let all the grapes smash, your pussy is a winery” – Jaz
Suge, Ars and Daylyt smashed, you should put a cork in it” – Jaz
Jaz is going in about Hustle’s relationship with Lotta Zay.
She’s going crazy on Lottay Zay.
Jaz vs Lotta, set it up Debo.
“You ain’t Ms Hustle bitch, you Ms Struggle” – Jaz
Jaz had a long ass third, it was dope though, it’s on Hustle.
Hustle took shots at JC and John John, said they’re ass.
Hustle was asking for water, but the crowd was getting ready to boo, so she said fuck it.
Hustle’s losing steam in the third.
2-1 either way, but most are leaning towards Jaz. Dope battle though.
Looking like Rex vs Cal is up next.
Conceited is wearing leather pants.
T-Rex vs Calicoe | Summer Madness 3 Live Updates & Results
- Looks like Hitman and Con are about to do a one round battle.
- To replace their third from the last battle, I guess.
- Yeah, they’re going to re-spit their third rounds.
- DNA also called out BMagic.
- This is all after Hitman, Con, DNA and Goodz pressed Smack on stage about not being on the card.
- You’d almost think they were about to hit him with a chair, and spraypaint NWO on his back.
- Orrrrrrrrr not…. looks like they won’t be redoing their third after all.
- Apparently, their battle drops on Tuesday.
- DNA was going to do a freestyle, but is getting booed.
- He was spitting the bars form the vlog dissing the card, and left the stage after getting booed.
- Reed Dollaz is on stage now, looks like him vs John John is happening on URL on November 3rd.
- 10:30, 5 battles left, RNT
- Battle’s starting, Rex is up first.
- Rex is spazzing out on Cal almost instantly.
- Nothing too crazy bar wise yet, but the Rex delivery is there, crowd is loving him.
- “I might as well be a serial killer, cuz a bag in a box is where your pops go” – Rex
- Rex accused Cal’s pops of being a snitch.
- “Shells hit you and your man, like a freak bitch” – Rex
- “Let that 5th go behind his back, like he not around” – Rex
- “He’s going to get killed by a shell, like Mario” – Rex
- “I’m shooting at the ground, in case he lay down and act dead” – Rex
- “I’m leaving no witness, cuz I’m off in the middle of his round like Trick Trick.” – Rex
- “Have them bullets going through you, like a middle man” – Rex
- Typical solid first round from Rex, it’s on Calicoe.
- Calicoe has the room erupting out the gate, he’s back folks.
- “No matter how many times he make Mook look like a bitch, it still ain’t gonna equal up to this real shit.” – Calicoe
- Cal turned to the crowd and screamed “I’m Baaack!” and they went nuts.
- “They say the venue be packed man, that’s why I’m eating all these dots” – Cal
- “I just showed up on some chill shit, I could’ve just shown up to this battle without out raps on some Ill shit” – Cal
- “What ya’ll move? Dot Mobb is a bunch of bitches, Moulin Rouge” – Cal
- Cal definitely took the first round, in the venue.
- “Jay-X said he rock Tom Ford, I pop you and have my youngin do the time for it” – Rex
- Okay, Rex is fighting back in the second.
- Rex is motivated, his second is crazy so far.
- “That fifth all chrome, that Mack black. Both got kick like Duncan Penderhues from Class Act” – Rex
- “I treat my block like a new born ass, I put powder on it” Really Rex? Crowd went crazy, too.
- “I’ll murder a nigga’s mother’s mother for that gram, ma” -Rex…
- Round 2 on Cal, he did a rebuttal and the crowd booed it.
- He took the crowd right back though.
- Calicoe’s calling out Tsu Surf now.
- Cal lost a little steam towards the end.
- He caught a couple boos but told the crowd he don’t care, that can’t take this from him and the crowd cheered.
- Solid 2nd from Cal, despite the weak finish.
- Round 3 on Rex.
- Rex started off a little slow, but he’s picking up momentum.
- “If it’s drama, I’m with it. Show up to his funeral, in the same clothes I had on when I did it.” – Rex
- Also on the Philly Invasion card in November is Cortez vs Kaboom and Tech 9 vs Shotgun Suge.
- Solid round from Rex, it’s on Cal.
- “Son burn, blast him… and make him eat the ashes out his son urn” – Cal
- Crowd is starting to boo Cal, the third was the weakest round from both.
- He’s still got some shit though, crowd is just tired… and there’s still 4 battles left.
- Rex got the third, most people are still giving it to Cal 2-1.
- About to be midnight, and there’s still half the card left.
Ill Will vs Tay Roc | Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- This battle is up next.
- Crowd is booin Bow Wow.
- Tay Roc is going first.
- “I’m KFC, I’ll wing the drumstick then leave your thighs and breasts in a box” – Tay…
- Tay Roc is waking the crowd back up.
- Tay Roc was hit or miss in the first, it’s on Will.
- Ill Will’s going off already.
- Crowd is going crazy for Ill Will, he might’ve got the first already.
- “I’m getting head in your mother whip. We only fuck in the car, that’s the mothership” – Will
- “I’ll tuck it back in my shirt, like hot sauce at a Rutgers game” – Will
- Ill Will is in the middle of becoming a star.
- He might be getting the biggest reaction of the night.
- “Fuck the fame…..I’ll have you looking like Alonzo, when the Russians came” – Will
- Round 2 on Tay Roc, and he’s fighting back.
- Tay Roc is making a battle out of it, much better in the second.
- “Get yyour life taken, that’s a given. This gun’ll have your shit all outside, that’s eviction” – Tay
- “Headshots, he wont remember a round, I will Yung Ill Will” – Tay
- We got a battle, much better round from Roc, the crowd is going crazy for this battle.
- Round 2 on Ill Will.
- Will wasting no time firing back, though.
- Ill Will seemed like he was about to choke, but said “You think I’m choking? Not here nigga, I can’t choke cuz I’m not a top tier nigga”.
- A lot of people are calling this the battle of the night, so far.
- A much closer round, could go either way.
- Tay Roc’s not bad in the third, but not up to par with his second.
- “One on one, I make this nigga look like Kyla Pratt” – Tay
- Ill Will took a shot at Don Demarco, then stumbled right after.
- “Push his wig left, bullets like Catholic priests, they’ll touch his kids next” – Will
- Another good round from Will.
- Rounds 2 and 3 are debatable, only clear round was Will winning the first.
Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones | Summer Madness 3 Results & Live Updates
- Serius Jones came on stage with 3 half naked chicks in body paint.
- Crowd’s not really fucking with Serius Jones.
- They haven’t booed him yet, but they aren’t showing him much love.
- Math is yelling “Time!” during Jones’ round.
- Crowd isn’t fucking with him at all, they’d be gone if they weren’t waiting to see what Daylyt does.
- Jones is still rapping though, despite the crowd yelling “Time” on his now too.
- Smack and Jones are arguing about the time limit.
- Jones’ material just came off really out-dated.
- Math started his round with a rebuttal about the topless chicks, crowd loved it.
- Math just took a swing at Serius.
- They started fighting, and Math is rocking him.
- Didn’t even seem like Math had a reason to swing either, Dose all over again.
- Either way, Math rocked him pretty good.
- Got a feeling this event is about to be over, and Daylyt’s about to go ballistic.
- And URL probably won’t be booking Stage 48 any more either, smh
- Math bounced as soon as the fight was over.
- Aaaaand it’s official, no JC vs John John or Daylyt vs Swave, event over.
- Daylyt and his boys are not pleased at all, to put it lightly.
- Daylyt’s going off, demanding money, saying they ain’t ever coming to Cali.
- There’s apparently dozens of Grape Street dudes wilding out on Smack outside right now.
- So supposedly, the crowd didn’t react to a Math bar, but Jones said “Woooooo!” and that’s when Math punched him.
- Here’s a couple of vids from RapGrid, speaking with fans about the Math and Serius fight, as well as the Daylyt and Smack drama.
- And below that is a tweet from Daylyt…
- For more info on SM3, including interviews, recaps, bts footage, Math and Serius both addressing the incident, Daylyt confronting Smack and more, hit the Summer Madness 3 tag.