This weekend URL is hosting their SM4 event, and we will have Summer Madness 4 live updates and results. URL’s SM4 Weekend started off with a Proving Grounds event on Friday, the SM4 Warm Up event on Saturday, and the main Summer Madness 4 card on Sunday.
Proving Grounds Recap | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates
- From all accounts, the PG event was a night of great performances, and there were a couple really good battles.
- Gjonaj stole the show in arguably the battle of the night, and Gutta held his own in the battle.
- The other standout battle was Dre Dennis vs Tink Tha Demon, and Tink got a lot of people’s attention.
- Hazey had an impressive performance in his battle with Stash.
- Jimz shoved Bad Newz in their battle, after getting pocket checked, but it was quickly resolved.
- Ave and Genocide had a good battle, with the majority giving it to Genocide 2-1.
- Presidential Dubz took the battle with Yella Mane.
- GE and Blaksmif had a decent battle, and most seem to be edging it to GE.
SM4 Warm Up | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates
- Event started with Took vs Mikey D, which was originally scheduled for the PG event. Took won decisively.
- KG The Poet and Danja Zone had a dope battle, which is debatable either way. Danja Zone’s 2nd round was the standout.
- Ah Di Boom vs HA Double was another dope battle. HA Double had some crazy bars, Ah Di Boom got the crowd with performance. Will be debatable on cam.
- Young X had a good first round, but Uno Lavoz stole the crowd from him, and he’s not getting much reaction in his second.
- Battle is hilarious on both sides so far.
- Uno’s doing a bunch of intentional reaches in his second round, making fun of the style.
- Uno Lavoz is owning the crowd right now, they’re loving him.
- Young X is doing a math scheme in his third.
- Crowd’s not reacting for him again, Uno Lavoz showed his experience with the crowd control.
- Uno’s continuing his momentum in the third, looking like a body.
- Uno got the crowd to yell “It’s Showtime” like Aye Verb, then said he was just stretching his arms.
- Uno’s taking shots at Cortez now.
- Uno had a stumble and the crowd got at him for it, battle’s already over though.
- Steams vs Prez Mafia is up next.
- There’s rumors that Qleen Paper might be a no show for his battle.
- Round 1 on Steams
- Steams had a strong first round, Prez is going off too. Dope battle so far.
- “Niggas said they want the old Prez back, so meet Bill Clinton” – Prez
- Round 2 on Steams, first was a toss up.
- Steams had a solid round, Prez going off in his second as well.
- Prez is starting to take the momentum, based on his performance and delivery.
- Somebody’s phone went off during Mafia’s second, he wasn’t happy about it.
- Most people are saying it’s 1-1 so far, some people got it 2- for Prez.
- Steams stepped things up in his third, probably his strongest round of the battle.
- Prez started stumbling in his third, and cut his round short.
- Crowd not at all happy with Prez for his third, and letting him know it.
- Prez may have been edging the battle going into the third, but the choke and Steams’ stong 3rd made it debatable.
- Shotgun Suge vs Charron should be up next, then Head Ice vs K-Shine.
- DNA’s doing the intros for the Suge vs Charron battle, it’s about to start.
- Suge started off with, “I should make you kiss the curb and bit down, this ain’t a battle… This is justice for Mike Brown”.
- Suge is starting off strong, crowd is loving it.
- “Why you picking on this white boy? Cuz they picked on us” – Suge
- Suge pocket checked him and made him drop his water bottle, then told the crowd he’s shook.
- Really tough first from Suge, it’s on Charron.
- Of course, Charron starts off with a pocket check rebuttal.
- “This is Columbine, a white boy taking shotgun to school” – Charron
- Crowd’s going crazy for Charron now, this battle’s getting easily the biggest reaction of the day.
- “I’m just wasting 40 bars, like Jaz The Rapper” – Charron
- “This is an intervention, they want you off Smack forever” – Charron
- “Hollow vs Budden, I can beat this average Joe with my worst performance” – Charron
- Charron jiggled Suge’s belly.
- “I’ve got a gun so small, I’m holding it right now” – Charron
- Crazy round from both, if they keep this up it’s a potential classic.
- Second on Suge, Smack said from now on they’re holding it to 2:3o rounds because of how long Charron went.
- “These guns ain’t tuna, how they spread on a cracker” – Suge
- Suge’s right back into bully mode, starting off strong.
- Suge called out K-Shine for a rematch.
- “You look like the 30 Year Old Virgin, when he was 24” – Suge
- Another solid round from Suge, it’s on Charron
- “This white boy’ll leave Jersey inside out like the Clippers roster” – Charron
- “Punch him, eyes will be fucking puffy… Daylyt” – Charron
- “Are you a Christian? Bale before this Canadian psycho” – Charron
- “They’ll see Jimmy Fallon off after Tonight’s Show” – Charron
- Charron’s getting super aggressive back in his second round.
- “You haven’t been seen since you choked on Bill, Monica Lewisnky” – Charron
- Charron tapped Suge’s pockets, tugged his shirt and told him to turn around, “Look at me when I kill you”
- They almost got into it, and Charron’s round is a ,lot longer once again.
- Suge’s starting his third, crowd isn’t really reacting, looks like Charron stole the momentum.
- “I’ll take his soul out, like his shoes don’t fit” – Suge
- Suge’s going back in with the hood shit, crowd is getting behind him again.
- Hitman’s reacting like crazy to Suge’s bars.
- “You spitting like people believe you… you want to rap, I rap cuz I need to” – Suge
- Suge was getting all in Charron’s face, probably his strongest round.
- Charron took a shot at K-Shine, too.
- Charron brought up beating Ars, said you don’t beat the game on expert, then go back to beginner.
- Charron’s going in about his life, trying to flip Suge’s angle about street life
- “What you know about a party starting at 7, and you get there on time” – Charron
- “What you know about introducing yourself to Norbes, and he thinks you’re the camera guy” – Charron
- Charron said his girlfriend left him for a black guy, because his dick was too small.
- Both dudes delivered, totally up to preference of style. Potential classic.
- Qleen never showed, isn’t going to. Ice vs Shine is up next.
- Shine’s up first, starting off with a bunch of name flips.
- Lots and lots of name flips, nothing too crazy so far.
- Shine’s first seemed short, it’s on Ice
- Ice starts off with “I said yo…” crowd goes crazy, biggest reaction of the battle so far.
- “Real killas don’t gotta give em the is he dead? kick, they can tell by the leg twitch” – Ice
- Ice already got the first, mix of bars and personals… this crowd loves Ice, as they should.
- Ice was stopped for time, has the crowd in the palm of his hands.
- Battle is only 2 minute rounds, Ice wasn’t happy about getting stopped, was really getting going.
- Shine’s starting off with more name flips.
- “Real shit, we don’t talk to Jake… not even State Farm” – Shine
- Shine with an ice bucket challenge bar
- Shine picked up his performance in the second, still seemed like a short round.
- Ice is calling out Aye Verb, taking a few shots at him.
- “I’ll body Shine… even his car getting waxed, body shine” – Ice
- Another really strong round from Ice, URL loves him, it’s looking one sided.
- Shine’s starting his third with an old school scheme.
- Shine’s breaking down the Harlem legends, easily his strongest round so far.
- Shine’s busting out props.. a kangol, glasses and gold chain.
- Shine’s third was his strongest, but had some shaky moments, it’s on Ice.
- Ice’s presence is unreal, and nobody has “grown man talk” like he does.
- More classic Ice material in the third, won it off confidence and poise alone.
- With Qleen not showing up for the Mr Wavy battle, that’s it for today.
- Check back tomorrow for updates of the SM4 main card.
Summer Madness 4 Live Updates And Results
- They’re starting to let people into the venue, could take a while.
- Looks like the Ill Will battle won’t be taking place.
- For those that weren’t aware, his mystery opponent was going to be the return of Math Hoffa.
- Speaking of rumors, it’s sounding like Drake and Murda Mook might be making a big announcement at the event.
- The Qleen Paper vs Mr Wavy battle may be going down today, since it didn’t take place yesterday.
- Lots of people on the post already. Let’s hear those predictions and get some conversation about the event going in the comments.
- Venue is packed and still more people waiting to get in, definitely a sold out event.
- Event should be starting soon, crowd’s getting ready.
- Crowd is already booing and the event hasn’t even started yet, gotta “love” that SM crowd.
- Looking like the Conceited vs B Magic battle is up first.
- QueenzFlip is getting booed and people are telling him to get off stage, he could care less.
Conceited vs B Magic | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates
- First battle is about to start, and it’s Con vs Magic.
- Magic is starting things off, but there’s some mic issues.
- Still working on the mic issues, crowd is pissed.
- Smack turned to the audio guys and said, “Do something man, y’all niggas getting paid”
- Crowd is letting them have it again, Smack is pissed not the best start.
- Smack is asking the crowd if they want handhelds, crowd is chanting “We want bars”
- Magic and Con might have to share a mic.
- Battle’s finally starting.
- “Sex on the beach, this bitch gonna get laid in dirt” – Magic
- “Thinking he sick, don’t matter how hyper Con react” – Magic
- “You gonna see a crazy k, if you don’t get your tail from the hood” – Magic
- “Ain’t nothing good/Goodz about me reaching in that Toyota” – Magic
- Really strong start from Magic, he’s on fire in the first.
- “Bullets aim, close range, I hit Con and hop back in the Cavalier, Lebron James” – Magic
- “Con dough’ll get taken, that’s a foreclosure” – Magic
- Magic said Con is built like Kevin Hart
- “The keep the beef fresh, I brought some alumin for you/foil” – Magic
- “Your shit trash, that shit made up… Kevin Gates, ya bitch ass’ll get ate up” – Magic
- Crazy first from Magic crowd loved it, it’s on Con.
- “Wanna be crip, until i leave you crippled.. like Beyonce, we don’t believe that blue was ever in you” – Con
- Con’s talking about Magic being his son, Daniel-son vs Mr Miyagi bar
- “Took the Heat out like Tony Parker, the hollow kills yo/Joe ass, like Total Slaughter” – Con
- Yo style is too plain/two plane in the building, like the Trade Center” – Con
- “Get hit from the tip over something tiny, like Mayweather” – Con
- Con’s bringing it right back, crazy battle so far.
- “Bunch of ratchets and rednecks on the Jerry, like the Springer show” – Con
- “The type to raise two black fours to/black foster niggas, like Different Strokes” – Con
- Con had a slow it down that the crowd went crazy for.
- “How’s it feel to steal everything like Alladin, and it still didn’t get ya far/Jafar” – Con
- “I’m just teaching June, that’s summer school” – Con
- “Talkin all that jazz a make me bring the shell to/shelter ya crib like 40 BARRS” – Con
- “Shorty stop, you like 40 Blocc…you ain’t bring no punches to The Game” – Con
- Crazy first from both, could go either way. People edging to Con in the building for the slow it down.
- “Have a nigga from New York under cover, Malik Yoba” – Magic
- Magic took a little shot at John John.
- “Metal talking, Con’ll/Conner run like Terminator 2” – Magic
- “You’ll see magic ring on him like Don Juan” – Magic
- “He’ll get lifted in this bitch with the 9 stilettos, leave shells in his back now he’s Donatello” – Magic
- “I’ll pop corns if anybody in Con session stand” – Magic
- “Indiana the only time Reggie Mill a shoot” – Magic
- “Testifying is the only time he lifting the 5th” – Magic
- “You punching without landing, you shadow boxing” – Magic
- “Give him 4 plus that nickel, that’s nine cents/nonsense” – Magic
- “Bird nigga get the eagle for actin foul, Con… Masked up with the eagle like Shao Kahn” – Magic
- Another crazy round from Magic, both are punching like crazy, 2nd round on Con.
- Conceited’s bringing up Magic’s fight with Fox
- “Run in airing/errand like a busy day” – Con
- Con’s starting to lose the crowd this round.
- “I’ll get the text to rise here/texturizer, and make Jheri curl when this finger wave” – Con
- Somebody in the crowd fainted
- “Most of your punches don’t land, it’s like the Diz andHoffa fight” – Con
- “I’m the type to make the steel ring, like a cage match” – Con
- Crowd hated Con’s scheme about candy bars.
- Con’s starting to get booed, crowd has turned on him
- “That’ll make B leave/believe, like a fairy tale” – Con
- “Nigga, I’ll dump and pile da cans/powder cans, like Ajax” – Con
- Last round, people are saying either 1-1 or Magic 2-0 so far.
- “Conceited, you look like a snitch. How about Con-fess” – Magic
- ” This bitch is fucked behind these bars, conjugal visit – Magic
- “Keep that ratchet on me in the club, like a lap dance” – Magic
- “For bread, I’ll bury those niggas it’s a wrap… burrito niggas” – Magic
- “I’m in the dump with the metal, like the statue of Jordan” – Magic
- “Like Bad Boys 2, I’ll meet Reggie at the door with a 40 in his face” – Magic
- “Passing them out on stage, like August Alsina” – Magic
- Another really strong round from Magic, he might’ve locked it up… last round on Con
- “You got beat by Charron and Real Deal live on camera, white boys beat you with bars, you Rodney King” – Con
- Con brought the crowd back with another slow it down
- “Soon as I scream/ice cream, bucket/buck it. bullets been in jerry/Ben & Jerry” – Con
- “Skurrt with the pumps like a secretary” – Con
- “You can get ate behind bars, commissary” – Con
- Con’s talking shit about Magic’s girl
- “Magic, stop reaching for the short cut bitch… Halle Berry” – Con
- “You shooting like a step father, cuz these kids know you don’t pop for real” – Con
- “Thinking you street Magic, I’ll show you how this Copper feel” – Con
- Most people are giving it to Magic either 3-0 or 2-1, a few people saying Con 2-1
Hitman Holla vs Tsu Surf | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates
- Next is Aye Verb vs John John Da Don
- They switched it up, it’s Hitman Holla vs Tsu Surf next.
- Battle’s starting, Tsu Surf is going first.
- The crowd is saying Surf’s intro with him
- Crowd is loving Surf so far, he’s starting off strong.
- “Lift the Hitman up to God, can I get a Holla luyah” – Surf
- “”I send them macs/Cinemax, he pay per round Verbbbb it’s Showtime” – Surf
- Surf’s on fire in the first, crowd is losing it.
- “”I swear I ain’t trying to get shot for shit… it became so normal, I reach when I ain’t got the shit” – Surf” – Surf
- Surf was having a crazy first, but seemed to stumble and stop his round short, it’s on Hitman.
- Hitman’s got his rope chain and tanktop on, and started off with a rebuttal.
- “Hold ya daughter over the boat like surf ya daddy? Well go find em” – Hitman
- “Shotgun I brought do way more than a pat down” – Hitman
- “strapped in ya hood with 2 30s, let’s see if y’all bout that 60’s shit” – Hitman
- Hitman’s performance is crazy, crowd is shaking the building.
- “I’m Stevie Wonder, subtitles don’t mean shit to me” – Hitman
- “I hung up more jersey niggas than David Stern” – Hitman
- “We ain’t see shotgun put in work, since Ricky got hit” – Holla
- This ain’t the same Hitman that battled Calicoe.
- “Potato with a dead beat, that mean the pop is silent” – Hitman
- “Let me get em… nah, you fucked up my last one” – Hitman to Showwout
- Hitman doing another remix with his brother, the crowd is inane for Holla’s round.
- Pretty much everyone is giving Hitman the first, it’s back on Surf.
- Surf and Showwout are getting into it a little bit.
- Surf called out Tay Roc, Roc responded and his boys are heckling him
- “I did a bid for a strap and thank god I got caught for possession, not what I did with hit” – Surf
- “Gon tap on my grill ? Wait a/waiter minute showwout caught the tab on a bill” – Surf
- “Tay get a tomb stone. You’ll see a rock on the Roc like Hov signed him” – Surf
- “If I could reload with the same bullets I shot with, I’m about to stuff these mossberg shells in this glock quick” – Surf
- Fuck I gotta put it in subtitles for you to get the bar? Fuck it, you can’t read/Reed, it’s in the car ” – Surf
- “When was your last body? Phara and Shooney? Only time I’m coming at two bitches is at an orgy.” – Surf
- “”My logic is if I send a whole clip he can’t duck Em all….bullets hot as peppers, jalepeno/Holla pin yo head to walls” – Surf
- Surf is picking it up big time in the second, they keep this up we got a classic.
- Holla’s trying to freestyle rebuttal to start the second.
- “Get your wife snatched, that money Smack gave you’ll get your wife back” – Hitman
- Holla got booed for freestyling, the crowd wasn’t feeling it at all.
- “If I use this heavy metal, y’all gonna have to crowd surf em to the ambulance” – Hitman
- Watery death. Plain sight. His momma gonna have to wear scuba gear to visit the grave site – Hitman
- Hitman did a subtitle and the crowd loved it.
- Hitman had a remix that fell flat, then ended his round awkwardly.
- Hitman clearly got the first, Surf clearly got the second, it’s on Surf for round 3.
- “He taught you that spiral amazingly. He taught me you gotta let that hammer off slow, and hit the trigger simultaneously” – Surf
- Surf is spazzing out to start the 3rd.
- Surf’s comparing Holla’s life with his parents to street life.
- “You used to practice running them suicides …them niggas came through shooting, if we missed that was suicide” – Surf
- “Brother boos. Them gloves for baseball, that face mask for other use” – Surf
- Surf’s on a whole other level in his 3rd, might be his best performance ever.
- “We had so much in common, both protected by the pops” – Surf
- Put em in my hood, one time boy/tomboy and he’ll turn bitch – Surf
- “If Verb would’ve called for my father, he wouldn’t have got an answer” – Surf
- “You was in the crib with your mother watching wrestling, Raw Chyna Smackdown…we was in the trap chopping raw China getting smacked down” – Surf
- It’s on Hitman
- “Against O-Red I called him Ray Allen, cuz I sent that nigga to Jesus” – Hitman
- “I’ll kill this dog now …me and Calicoe’ll befighting the same case” – Hitman
- “I’m Angelica … it’s cuz I get mean with the Tommy” – Hitman
- Hitman just did Michael Jackson’s Billy Jean dance.
- Hitman’s showing Surf how reaches are supposed to be done.
- “Code name name San Fran and when it burst… U R in the middle of that S F, that’s surf” – Hitman
- Crowd’s starting to boo Holla, Surf stole all the momentum in the third.
- “Me and Showwout like the male versions of Venus and Serena, cuz we swing rackets/ratchets together” – Hitman
- “I brought them Nick Cannon’s pop. I feel like a Piston in Detroit, when I’m Drummon on the block” – Hitman
- Surf clearly got the third round, most likely got the second and Hitman clearly got the first.
- Looking like Surf 2-1 to most, but it could be debatable on cam, depending on how the second looks.
Aye Verb vs JJDD | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates
Aye Verb vs John John Da Don next.
Verb won the toss it’s on John John
“Reed. That was even boring to me. But now I got someone this crowd hates even more than me” – JJDD
“Turn that hair do to microwaves, so I can reheat him” – JJDD
“Ain’t fishing. Timberwolves is the only way we seeing A Wiggin” – JJDD
John John’s starting off well, hitting with a lot of bars.
“It’s funny how you say your hardest bar with a fucking dance… cause when you got snuffed, you did the running man” – JJDD
“You wouldn’t have a big cap pointing, if you was Uncle Sam” – JJDD
“Cuz he can die before he comes out the closet, that’s Luther Vandross” – JJDD
“Extension for what? I got that real four in her/foreign hair” – JJDD
John John just did a Showtime, of course…
“Ayo Reed, I know it’s lonely my nigga… here come some company” – JJDD
Solid first from John John, it’s on Verb
“I say nice shit every card, I’m a Hallmark” – Verb
“Think y’all tough cuz y’all tatted, y’all all marks” – Verb
“I transform and make the machine move, I’m the allspark” – Verb
Verb’s on his A-Game tonight, he’s going off.
“Smack like fuck all these young niggas… * Daps up Smack* he’s feeling like Lebron’s mom” – Verb
“Share a jail cell with me… he’ll be afraid to fall asleep, cuz our crimes don’t match” – Verb
This is the Verb everyone wants to see, he clearly took the first, it’s on John John.
” Your mom’s is your pops for real, just cuz she got a metal dick, don’t mean you cockin steel” – JJDD
“…father to me. Head shot, see if this apple fall far from the tree” – JJDD
John John with a PG scheme that the crowd loved.
“He’s gonna be face to fact with a DOT, if he try to reach me” – JJDD
“How the fuck am I the crybaby, when you the one dropping tears/tiers” – JJDD
“Acting funny like you Kevin Hart, but you ain’t Ride Along” – JJDD
John John with another multiple choice, and he’s got the crowd rocking this round.
“What’s up with that? You’ll have metal arms clapping over heads, you’ll think they jumpin jacks” – JJDD
Much better round from John John, it’s on Verb.
Verb with a Showtime, but the crowd didn’t really respond to it.
He’s bringing them back, picking things back up.
“I’ma box their head, that’s a vogue move” – Verb
“When I scrap, we can hop out back like a wet Gremlin” – Verb
“I used to take that 100 round drum for a spin, now that’s a joy ride’ – Verb
“I’ll ride up to you for an entire yearm and every time I see you… you better be wearing riot gear, when I appear” – Verb
“You’re happy to be on stage, I’m happy to be here period” – Verb
“This shit about to get ugly lil nigga, Un Kasa” – Verb
“Two ratchets screaming at him, like he got babies by both of them bitches” – Verb
“It look different, Hitman gave you the wound, I’m just opening stitches” – Verb
Another really strong round from Verb, it’s a bit closer this time.
“Keep hope alive, NBA when you get banged, you supposed to rise/posterized” – JJDD
John John’s going off in his third, picking things up.
“Got these white boys thinking they can own us… For letting them take your shine on stage, here go these slow bucks” – jjdd
“This nigga fight for the love of new york, like he Taylor Made” – JJDD
“He’s like Magic Johnson, some fans say he sick, some say he never was” – JJDD
John John had a crazy third, definitely his best round, it’s on Verb.
Verb is starting off using Daylyt’s style from the first round of the Clips battle.
Verb had a rooster line, now he’s getting booed by the crowd.
Verb’s third was awkward and because of the crowd, got cut short.
John John definitely got the third round, Verb seemed to get the first two.
It could definitely be debatable, and look different on cam.
DNA vs Tay Roc | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates & Results
- DNA’s going frst.
- “Use it now, cuz last time we saw a Dot reaching, it was in the Proving Grounds” – DNA
- “How y’all think Roc raw, if he only bring Smack down” – DNA
- “For singing on the wire, I’ma show you my Mack Wilds” – DNA
- Boy I carry a cannon, that will make a couple split” – DNA
- “Jaz The Rapper hammer, that means they all big heads” – DNA
- “Don’t you notice he says that’s light, so y’all are blinded from it” – DNA
- DNA got everyone the fuck outta here, including Clips.
- Crowd didn’t really react for DNA, like they did in his last URL battle.
- It’s on Tay Roc.
- Tay Roc’s going off to start his round.
- “I’ll pistol whip him, he’ll have to relearn everything…. be babysited” – Roc
- “If I had beef with blood, he marinating in it” – Roc
- “You should have thought outside of the box, now I’ma put you in it” – Roc
- “I’ll clap him with my automatic sweeper, that’s my Swiffer Jet” – Roc
- Crowd is going crazy for Tay Roc, yelling “Take it easy on him Roc”
- “Roc is foul… Shoot up your building, and hope I shot a child” – Roc
- “Red beam on your lips, looks like the cherry of a lit cigarette” – Roc
- Tay Roc has the room shaking, might be the biggest reaction of the night.
- “The can come from under the shirt, like I’m shoplifting” – Roc
- “No Tetris game when your block missing, forty spark it’s Mardi Gras with your top missing” – Roc
- “Head shot have his wisdom coming out his mouth, like I pulled his tooth” – Roc
- “Smack paid me to do Eric wrong, now I’ma send him to Eric Wright” – Roc
- “My shooters come give the metal to whoever I’m nominating” – Roc
- “I already bodied the nigga that write for you, get em the fuck outta here” – Roc
- Crazy round from Tay Roc, it’s on DNA.
- DNA’s getting booed, early in his second round.
- His rebuttal backfired.
- “Once I serve Tay with this Big Mac, I’ll give Mickey dese/D’s” – DNA
- “Cock riding, they bring a new definition to Roc climbing” – DNA
- DNA picking things up a bit with some schemes.
- DNA’s going in about Roc spitting bad info in his rounds.
- “How you put Cal in the ER, when AR ends in calendar?”
- If you’re going to do a bunch about bad grammar, you probably shouldn’t use bad grammar to do it.
- Crowd’s getting back into DNA’s round, as he continues dissing Tay Roc for his old bars.
- “Since your man hyped round 2, he’s gonna get a round too” – DNA, crowd went crazy.
- “Man like you don’t know where you are D/URD, and I replied back in the middle of murder” – DNA
- DNA picked his performance up, and ending his second round strong.
- It’s Round 2 on Tay Roc.
- “”Stab you with this broken bottle, you hospitalized in Queens, the doctors taking pieces of Corona out you” – Roc
- “Check it D… Smack gonna charge me for killing Charlie again, that’s Double Jeopardy” – Roc
- “Your whole background is phony, that’s a green screen” – Roc
- “Double barrels spinning next to each other, like a washer and dryer” – Roc
- Tay Roc’s picking right back up, where he left off in the first, crowd loves it.
- “You will gets iced when I buck it, challenge me” – Roc
- “This one eight will leave two o’s, without calling collect” – Roc
- “Professor Shine, call the janitor… this mess is mine” – Roc
- Roc might even be picking things up in the second, he’s going off.
- “Another New York nigga, who build up is a 100 stories” – Roc
- DNA starts his third with a rebuttal and more freestyles, and the crowd’s not having it.
- DNA’s getting more direct, and starting to pick things back up.
- DNA’s doing more about Tay Roc’s style, but the crowd’s just not interested.
- Crowd’s starting to boo DNA, and it’s clearly getting to him.
- “They don’t like that, it’s nothing I can do for them” – DNA
- DNA’s trying to freestyle, but the crowd wants none of it.
- Cassidy’s in the building, and he got a mixture of cheers and boos.
- Round 3 on Tay Roc, and he starts going in about Grind Time.
- Roc is taking shots at Conceited.
- Crowd’s instantly back into it, they just want to hear Tay Roc.
- “I’ll put a loose in your mouth, like you ain’t buy a whole pack” – Roc
- “Hit em with a big round in the air, that’s a Ferris wheel” – Roc
- Crowd is saying “Leave him alone Roc” and giving him one of the best responses ever.
- “Ask any killer in a holding cell, they’re all gonna say the same thing, DNA is the reason you go to jail” – Roc
- “You’ll get Raheemed if I give em the Q, then my niggas’ll ditch the steel in the alley. like Bishop in Juice” – Roc
- Crowd is yelling out “3-0”
- “I think Grind Time sent ya’ll to URL to turn Smack white”
- Easily the most one-sided battle of the night.
- Roc had a crazy boxer scehme and the crowdest is going crazy for him.
- Smack is asking the crowd if they want to see Tay Roc vs Hitman Holla.
- Tay Roc’s also a trending topic on twitter, his stock is raising after this battle.
Charlie Clips vs T-Rex | Summer Madness 4 Live Updates & Results
- Last battle of the night is Clips vs Rex.
- Goodz is on stage calling out Cassidy to battle right now.
- Cassidy’s on the mic talking to Goodz, saying he never has money.
- The crowd is booing Cassidy
- All of Harlem is now on stage for Clips vs Rex.
- Clips won the toss, it’s on Rex first.
- Rex started off by saying that his nephew passed this morning.
- Rex is starting off with his slogan, and the crowd says it with him.
- “It’s like hurricane harbor, it will leave everybody rides wet” – Rex
- “No face on his body, not even his momma knew him” – Rex
- “I’ll never let a rookie take me out, I ain’t Reed Dollaz” – Rex
- “You a bitch trying to play tough, you Ms. Fit” – Rex
- Rex with yet another ice bucket challenge line.
- Rex’s first was really short, like all his battles recently.
- Crowd never really got into it, and booed after he cut it so short.
- Didn’t even seem like it was two minutes long.
- It’s on Clips, and he starts saying he battled everyone on the card except DNA.
- “The way you struggled with Reed, you might be Mayweather” – Clips
- “Call my nigga Jenga, he pulla a piece, your whole block get shook” – Clips
- “Ratchet parent at his kid’s graduation, that means I overclap” – Clips
- Clips already won the first round, and he’s just starting.
- “If you wanna get Rex to chill, all you gotta do is say ICE!” – Clips
- “With these fists I’m way nice… give him a choice in the elevator, you want Solange or Ray Rice?” – Clips
- “Got a gun named Stephen, cuz A Smith’ll push your wig back” – Clips
- “When I’m running back, I’ll be whipping 4’s like Adrian Peterson” – Clips
- “You’re gonna wake up and look like Cass after the car crash” – Clips
- Clips had the crowd going crazy, definitely took the first, it’s on Rex.
- Rex is having mic issues at the start of the second.
- Rex is going to use a hand held microphone.
- “We pull up with the trays, we like sonic at the drive thru” – Rex
- Crowd is not feeling Rex at all, saying he’s doing a mixtape verse.
- They’re booing Rex now.
- Rex cut his round short again, and the crowd’s letting him have it.
- It was maybe 20 or 30 bars, or something.
- “You could’ve said how much that line was hurting you… Instead you called Goodz like this nigga dead, I’m gettin personal” – Clips
- This battle is so one-sided it’s probably getting vaulted, and never getting dropped.
- “Ayo D, you see his baby mother in Queens you better check her… cuz all his niggas gonna Jet, when Eric Decker” – Clips
- Clips said when Rex has sex, he likes putting fingers in his ass…
- Clips is clowning this round, getting very detailed about Rex’s sex life.
- “When you battled Verb, you stared longer into Diddy’s eyes than Cassidy” – Clips
- Clips is mixing jokes and personals, and the crowd loves it.
- “If I take the deuce and point it in the air, it ain’t disco night” – Clips
- “How you let Mook run your life? You stand around while your man go platinum, your Sisqo’s wife” – Clips
- “Keep it lyrical… nah I’m a G, that’s OD… let’s get spritual” – Clips
- “Whatchu know about the pie, Rex or the Pyrex ….you a dominos nigga, go get the pie Rex” – Clips
- DNA jumps out and says “We got them niggas” and Clips says, “Hold on, don’t touch my ass… we not them niggas”
- Charlie’s second got a bigger response than his first.
- Somebody in the crowd said, “You better slam your hat Rex”
- Rex spits a couple bars in his third, and the crowd started booing.
- They’re giving him the DNA treatment from the last battle, don’t even want to hear his third.
- Rex is using personals in the third, said Charlie’s father’s a snitch.
- He’s telling a whole story about Charlie’s dad.
- “Where I’m from, we fuck niggas up for what their father did” – Rex
- Crowd gave some love for the end of the angle, but Rex is still getting booed.
- Head Ice said everyone in Harlem knew Rex was going to bring up Clips’ father.
- It was Rex’s only full round, but the crowd was already over him by the time he got to it.
- Clips is doing a rebuttal to respond to Rex’s bars about his dad.
- Clips is telling his own story about his dad, crowd is firmly on his side.
- “I got 16 racks and I’ll give you half of that, if you can provide paperwork” – Clips
- His pops was part of a group called Lynch Mob.
- “Fuck my pops, my momma put the real gangsta in my family” – Clips
- Charlie’s whole third round is a rebuttal, looks like he knew Rex was bringing it up too.
- Clips is talking about the Math and Dizaster situation now.
- “Talking about Math, oh you mad cuz I helped the nigga that pistol whipped yo man” – Clips
- Crowd is yelling “3-0” and “6-0”
- Clips with another ice bucket challenge bar.
- “It remind me of Vicks, a nigga rubbed on your chest and took everything cold off you” – Clips
- “So many bullets it’ll fill a train, Jesus I got a shuttle’s worth” – Clips
- Smack called time and the crowd’s not having it, they want more.
- Clips didn’t get to finish, but it was already over a long time ago.
- Second straight body of the night, but I got a feeling this one will never get uploaded to YouTube.
- The venues clearing out, overall a dope event.
- Make sure to check back tomorrow for a bunch of interviews, recaps and behind the scenes footage from the SM4 weekend.